The Children’s Center for Growth and Development believes that each child is unique and responds to different treatment methods and styles. CCGD has been trained in various therapy techniques to provide your child with the most effective therapy designed to treat speech and language deficits, sensory dysfunction and fine/gross motor challenges. The following are some of the research-based specialized techniques we are happy to offer to you and your child.
- Handwriting Without Tears®
- Baby Signs®
- SOS Approach to Feeding®
- Talk Tools® Oral Placement Therapy
- Augmentative/Alternative Communication Systems (AAC)
- LAMP® (Language Acquisition through Motor Planning)
- PECS® (Picture Exchange Communication System)
- Hanen® Certification
- It Takes Two to Talk®
The Children’s Center for Growth and Development is continually engaging in trainings in response to recent research and evidence indicating best practice to bring you the most up to date and highly effective treatment programs.