Your child’s ‘occupation’ is to be able to successfully participate in life at home, school and the community. Activities such as playing, using utensils at meals, self dressing, kicking a ball and completing table top activities are examples of daily skills your child works at every day to grow. Our team of professionals stand ready to assist your child to successfully participate in their daily routine through the use of everyday activities in therapy.
Our therapists are trained to assist your child in the following:
- Fine motor skills
- Visual perceptual skills (eye-hand coordination)
- Sensory Processing/Sensory Integration Disorder
- Social Emotional Regulation
- Feeding Disorders/Picky Eating - link to our feeding page?
- Planning and organization
- Activities of Daily Living (ADL’s)
- School Readiness skills (cutting, pre-writing, visual attention)
Modalities our therapists are specially trained in include:
- Talk Tools® Oral Motor Placement therapy
- SOS Approach to Feeding®
- Interactive Metronome®