We are currently accepting applications for the following positions:
- Occupational Therapist
- Speech and Language Pathologist
We currently have openings for Part-time contractual employment with competitive wage and flexible work schedule.
- Ability and desire to work as part of an interdisciplinary team
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with pediatric population
- Skilled intervention/assessment for children through 16 years of age
- Create and carry out intervention plan based on assessments
- Maintain client records and complete defined billing procedures
- Collaborate and provide input on multi-disciplinary teams
- Provide support/education to parents and family members
Please submit your resume to email@example.com or call to speak with one of our office staff at 810-991-1211 to arrange a time to meet with the Director.